(From GEDA) – We’ll have an exciting program featuring the film industry in Georgia, including the story of Pinewood Atlanta Studios, industry-insider perspectives, a focus on workforce development and the Georgia Film Academy and learn the latest about a new community being developed near the studios that is designed with film professionals in mind. Hear all about the exciting future of film in Georgia!
(If you are not a member, register as an event guest. The cost is $60. Or use the code below.)
|When:||Monday, April 17, 2017
|Where:||Map this event »
The Studio Cafe, Pinewood Atlanta Studios Production Centre
461 Sandy Creek Road
Fayetteville, Georgia 30214
|Presenter:||Fayette County Development Authority|
Panelists will include:
- Jeff Stepakoff with Georgia Film Academy will discuss Film Industry Workforce
- Brian Cooper, VP Pinewood Atlanta Studios will discuss the current status of the studios, future growth and the film industry in general
- Rob Parker, President of Pinewood Forrest will discuss the Pinewood Forrest development, growth plans, building a community for creative class targeted to film
- Joe Hanna, Co-owner, Hanna Bros. Motion Picture Catering will discuss Their experience in the industry, relocating the business headquarters to Georgia and current industry growth in Georgia
There will be a special offering by Atlanta Movie Tours, recent winner of Georgia Small Business Rock Star, for an additional fee after the lunch.
GEDA April Post-Lunch Film Tour
- Pickup/dropoff at Pinewood Studios Production Centre
- 2-hour filming locations tour through Fayette and Coweta county
- This tour is based on our Big Zombie Tour, based on The Walking Dead, but we are partnering with the Southern Hollywood Film Tour, based out of Peachtree City, to offer many additional locations from many fan favorites, such as Flight, Fried Green Tomatoes, Joyful Noise, Sweet Home Alabama and more!
- $25 paid using “Book Now” link below (small service fee)