SIEGE is Oct. 6 – 8, and discounted rates end Sept. 15. Current rates are as low as $34.95 for the entire weekend of panels, networking, workshops, parties and more. Get your pass before rates go up. Among the activities covered by registration are:
- The annual SIEGE Investment Conference, featuring game developers and others pitching to investors and others who can support their efforts, with $1000 going to the best pitch;
- The annual “Excellence in Indie Game Development” award with $500 in prize money;
- The IGDA Leadership Track;
- Five other tracks of sessions, focusing on game design, programming, art, audio and business;
- Leading industry figures, including award-winning game developer Jesse Schell, world-renowned game artist Larry Elmore, Amazon Developer Evangelist Peter Heinrich and more
- Ian Schreiber’s extremely popular Game Design Improv;
- The opening night Tripwire reception and the Saturday Hi-Rez networking lunch.
- The SIEGE Expo Hall, including numerous vendors, the Indiecluster of indie game developers, and the GGDA “Ask an Expert” booth featuring lawyers, accountants, HR leads and more;
- Sessions on VR, streaming, game engines, publisher deals, collaboration tools, game writing and much more.