Join us for our monthly meeting at KSU to learn what duties are available at SIEGE how to volunteer to be a part of the event. In addition, Lee Morin will discuss how to create your own game studio and what is involved.
- what is the best type of business entity for my project?
- what is finance?
- what is a security?
- types of securities (Reg A, Reg D, CF, etc.)
- types of investors (active, passive)
- types of transactions (debt, equity)
- other sources of funding (grants, gifts)
What: GGDA-Atlanta Monthly Meeting and SIEGE Volunteer Meeting
When: 6 pm Tuesday, Sept. 11
Where: Kennesaw State University Marietta Campus,
How Much: Free for KSU students, staff and faculty; GGDA members; TAG Members; $10 all others